Click on the youtube icon for or new cooking channel,
Naga Masala Cooking show and suscribe (content coming soon)
Potato & Methi (Fenugreek) Curry
Use Safari cooking sauce
1. Cut in cubes 800 grams of potato and good hand full of Methi leaf.
2. Pour entire cooking sauce Safari cooking sauce into a non-stick pan or wok. Add 150ml to 200ml ofwater into the pot and rinse out rest of the sauce into the pan or wok and simmer on the gas stove on a low flame for about 5 minutes and stir.
3. After 5 minutes mix in ingredients into the cooking sauce and cook for 25/30 minutes on low/medium simmering flame and regularly stir to avoid contents sticking to the pan.
4. Check regulary until ingredients is tender you feel the curry is cooked, when satisfied pour contents into bowl and decorated with spring onions and eat with rice or bread.
Recipe #7: Potato & Methi (Fenugreek) Curry
Onion bhaji Curry
Use Naga Masala (mild, wild or hot/extreme) or Safari Masala.
1. Chop up 400grams of potato and cook up 500/700 grams of cooked onion bhaji and and place onion bahji to one side. (optional - shallow fry potato until lightly browned if desired and also place to one side).
2. Pour entire cooking sauce into a non-stick pan, add 200ml of water into pot and rinse out rest of naga masala into the pan and simmer on the gas stove on a low flame for about 5 minutes and stir.
3. After 5 minutes only add the potato and cook for 25 minutes on medium flame and regularly stirring to avoid contents sticking to the pan.
4. Check regulary to see potato are tender until satisfaction, when satisfied add onion bhaji into the curry and cook for another 2 mins, then pour contents into bowl and eat with rice or bread.
Recipe #8: Onion Bhaji Curry