Click on the youtube icon for or new cooking channel,
Naga Masala Cooking show and suscribe (content coming soon)
Use Naga Masala wild or hot/extreme
1. Slice down the middle of a bullet chilli total of 400 grams and chop up 400 grams of potato and place one side. (optional - shallow fry potato until lightly browned if desired and then place to one side).
2. Pour entire cooking sauce into a non-stick pan, add 200ml of water into pot and rinse out rest of naga masala into the pan and simmer on the gas stove on a low flame for about 5 minutes and stir.
3. After 5 minutes mix in ingredients into the cooking sauce and cook for 25/30 minutes on low/medium simmering flame and regularly stir to avoid contents sticking to the pan.
4. Check regulary to see potato are tender until satisfaction, then pour contents into bowl and eat with rice or bread.
Recipe #9: Bullet curry
Kofta Curry (Vegetable balls)
(if you have problems cooking kofta curry please contact us)
Use Naga Masala mild, wild or hot/extreme
1. To make the koftas, mix together mixed boiled vegetables 300gram, boiled potatoes 500gram, breadcrumbs, green chillies, pitch of ginger, pitch of red chilli powder and salt. Heat sufficient oil in a wok/kadai. Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into balls. Slide these into hot oil and deep fry till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper (total around 1000 grams)
2. Pour entire cooking sauce into a non-stick pan, add 200ml of water into pot and rinse out rest of naga masala into the pan and simmer on the gas stove on a medium flame for about 20 mins minutes and stir.
3. After 20 mins add Kofta balls and cook on low flame for approx 5 minutes regularly gently stirring to avoid contents sticking to the pan.
4. After 5 mins of cooking on low flame then pour contents into bowl and eat with rice or bread.
Recipe #10: Kofta Curry